Full stack/Backend Engineer
Beehive AI is a customer knowledge platform enabling companies to take personalized and targeted actions. Our platform continuously collects customers' free form expressions and, using AI, transforms them into customer segments with needs and motivations. Beehive AI is being used by a range of small, mid-size and large companies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In near real time, Beehive AI's platform collects customers’ open-ended expressions from all over the world and in multiple languages. Our technology semantically classifies each response into multiple motivations, helping to power our Dashboard and allow our customers to take action with both individuals and a broad audience.
As a member of the Backend team, you will develop, scale, and maintain our dashboard and the lower-layer services and infrastructure that power the data behind it. You will work with many different people within engineering and Beehive AI’s clients to help build the infrastructure and data pipelines to power data-driven decisions and actions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design, build, and maintain scalable data pipelines that ingest all the data that runs our dashboard
- Own delivery end-to-end and release multiple microservices
- Collaborate within Beehive AI to understand our customers’ data requirements
- Add features to our custom Dashboard to ensure high performance
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, or a related field
- 2+ years of production level experience in one of: Python, Go, C++, or similar
- Experience with cloud technologies, e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience and passion for analyzing, scaling, and debugging large systems
- Excitement for working with large data sets in real-time
- Experience working with one or more relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL or MySQL) and NOSQL database i.e Mongodb
- You take a focused, organized approach to development, testing, and quality
- You're passionate about what you're doing and ignite people around you
- You know your way around agile development and microservice architecture
- You have a strong affinity for command-line tools and Unix pipelines
- You never use the words: "That's how it's always been done"
We encourage you to drop us a line even if you don’t have all the points above. That's a lot of different areas of responsibility!
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience with web development or dev-ops tasks
- Experience with or willingness to work in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban,
- Personal projects or contributions to open-source projects
- Health coverage
- Equity awards
- Fun and challenging work environment
- Technical mentorship and growth