Senior Account Executive
Beehive AI creates a mass open dialogue with consumers to help marketers understand customers and increase conversion and sales. Our SaaS artificial intelligence platform interprets conversations at scale in order to uncover customer motivations and needs that can not be uncovered through traditional methods.
The platform knows which open-ended questions to ask customers during their research, purchase, or usage of a product/service in order to foster an ongoing dialogue. Then, using artificial intelligence, it can understand the customer’s motivations, preferences and desires over time. With such insights companies can tailor their marketing, discover new products, drive UX strategy and increase conversion, sales and return on marketing spend.
Current Beehive customers - from Fortune 500 retailers to direct-to-consumer SMBs - have not only experienced significant increases in consumer engagement, but also have seen increases in conversion of nearly 30%, and up to a 350% increase on their return on ad spend. They have also been able to understand game-changing nuances among their customer segments that would have otherwise been impossible to uncover.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Account Executive who will own the sales process from qualification to closing. You’ll identify and articulate how Beehive AI can unlock significant value for our customers, build relationships with key executives and evangelize the solution. As an early member of the team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic decisions and help build an amazing sales culture. If you are a problem solver and enjoy thinking creatively, you would love being on this team! If you’re scrappy and full of grit, you’ll be one of us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Own the sales experience end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close, while building and managing relationships with key decision-makers and executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Document the sales process, and associated tools such as objection handling and discovery documents.
- Responsible for holding a discovery call, giving the prospect a product demo.
- Prospect for new clients, design product presentations and business cases, develop and deliver proposals, negotiate and close contracts.
- Partner closely with Product, Marketing, and Engineering to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Responsible for delivery of product demonstrations and representing the product to customers and associated value/differentiation.
- Responsible for scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POCs
- Communicate and collaborate with prospects to understand their business needs and provide solutions to meet their specific requirements.
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- 4+ years of SaaS software sales experience at an enterprise level.
- Experience negotiating, structuring and executing complex enterprise-level agreements.
- Prior experience managing cross-functional prospect teams through large deal close processes.
- Ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives.
- Superior presentation skills
- High level of empathy to understand client challenges
We encourage you to drop us a line even if you don’t have all the points above.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience with selling to CMOs and CROs
- Health coverage
- Equity awards
- Fun and challenging work environment
- High growth potential